6.3.12

London baby

 :) I will keep sharing with you my trips! I have visited London in 2010 in March. When I have booked the tickets I couldn't believe yet that I was going. London always seemed to me very far from Athens and a total different place. I simply loved London. The period I went there, was spring break so I enjoy shopping in Oxford Street♥ A paradise for shopping. ΗΑΗΑ.  London has so many things to see someone. Such as: Big Ben, the famous bell in the Clock Tower, The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace , Trafalgar Square, a big square in the center of London. Τhe Madame Tussauds museum which is the oldest wax museum in the world.  Also there are a lot of parks like Hyde Park, Richmond Park, Regents`s Park etc.
  
Θα συνεχίσω να μοιράζομαι μαζί σας τα ταξίδια μου! Πήγα στο Λονδίνο τον Μάρτιο toυ 2010. Όταν έκλεισα τα εισητήρια δεν μπορούσα να πιστέψω ακόμη οτι θα πήγαινα. Το Λονδίνο πάντα μου φαινόταν πολύ μακριά από την Αθήνα και ένα εντελώς διαφορετικό μέρος. Τρελάθηκα με το Λονδίνο. Την περίοδο που πήγα εκεί, ήταν άνοιξη και είχε spring break(εκπτώσεις) και έτσι απόλαυσα τα ψώνια μου στην Oxford Street♥ Ένας παράδεισος για ψώνια. ΗΑΗΑ. Το Λονδίνο έχει τόσα πολλά πράγματα να δει κάποιος. Όπως: το Big Ben, το περίφημο καμπαναριό στον Πύργο του Ρολογιού,  The Houses of ParliamentΤα ανάκτορα του Μπάκιγχαμ , Trafalgar Square, μια μεγάλη πλατεία στο κέντρο του Λονδίνου. Tο μουσείο Madame Tussauds το οποίο είναι το παλαιότερο μουσείο κέρινων ομοιωμάτων στον κόσμο. Επίσης, υπάρχουν πολλά πάρκα όπως το Hyde Park, Richmond Park, το Regents`s Park κλπ.



Madame Tussauds
I am all yours BITE ME

Trafalgar Square
Buckingham Palace
Hyde Park

22 comments:

  1. Such cool pictures of london! The bus at the top Iis one I hired at my prom and IO actually just blogged about it how strange! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love your pictures! But my fav one is that with ROBERT! AHAH :) great blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! I love London!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment darling!

    Of course we can follow each other :) following!

    xoxo
    Linda from www.moonon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful trip to London!
    It must have been a great time, I can see from the pictures :)

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. London is so amazing! Love that city with my heart :) Amazing trip you had!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment, really love your blog too! I'll follow you on bloglovin. Please follow me back at bloglovin or facebook :)
    xxxx
    fashionstiletto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos and post!!!
    thank you for your visit!!
    I follow you with Google and Bloglovin now!!
    Please follow me back.
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah sure I will follow for follow, tell me when you have followed me so I can follow back <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely want to follow each other:) I'm following you by bloglovin and google:) And waiting for you of couse! Kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pics!
    what a beautifull country<3
    want to go there so badly:(



    http://scarlette-on.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had a great trip to London! I hope you didn't just go shopping on Oxford Street, though, it's not the best area for shopping nowadays...

    xxx
    Duck
    http://anastasia-duck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your comment :)

    I'm glad you'd enjoyed your trip to London.

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. soooooo great !!
    http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such amazing pictures! I love your blog, it's so lovely:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just came across your blog & really really like it! :)
    Following you now and would be more than happy if you took a look at my blog and tell me what you think! Maybe you can become a follower too? :)
    It would mean a lot to me!
    xoxo, Vegaa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is inspiring!
    Beautiful outfit, Great post. I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope you will follow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this casual look!!!!

    congrats for blog!I like it very much!!

    I already started to follow you on bloglovin!

    xxx

    Simonetta

    www.zest-a-porter.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. As always I am loving these travel photos of yours! I'm planning on moving to London at the end of the Summer & am so excited to see these lovely photos of the city :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete