13.2.12

Let's talk about TRAVELING

I have decided that my next posts will be about all the trips that I have made so far. I would really love to share my travels through photos and personal experiences. There is nothing beter than traveling around the world and finding new civilations and cultures. I have made a purpose in my life to travel around the whole world:) Traveling makes me feel complete. What makes you feel complete?  

Τα επόμενα post μου αποφάσισα να τα αφιερώσω στα ταξίδια που έχω κάνει μέχρι στιγμής. Θα ήθελα πολύ να μοιραστώ τα ταξίδια που έχω κανει μέσω φωτογραφιών και προσωπικών εμπειριών. Δεν υπάρχει καλύτερο συναίσθημα απο το να ταξιδεύεις και να γνωρίζεις νέους πολιτισμούς και κουλτούρες. Έχω βάλει σκοπό της ζωής μου να γυρίσω όλο τον κόσμο:)  Ταξιδεύοντας νοιώθω ολοκληρωμένη. Εσένα τι σε κάνει να νοιώθεις ολοκληρωμένος?

One of my favorite things take photos outside of the airplane
  

6 comments:

  1. Same here! Love travelling, I feel it makes me grow in such a short time. Love living in other continent different to the one I grew up as well, it's been an amazing opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that it is a great experience living in other continent!You are so lucky xx

      Delete
  2. I love travelling, i think it is one of the best things that someone can do. I have made it my goal to travel to as many countries as possible :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! I love travelling as well, it is definitely one of those things that completes me, as you described. Love the photo of you outside the airplane; I need to take more photos like these! And the world map tattoo is fabulous as well :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete