17.2.12

Hola Barcelona


My first trip abroad was to Barcelona!! That was the first time I flew with an airplane. The feeling you get is unbelievable. I love Spain and I am also studying spanish because I believe that it is a perfect language with a lot of passion! Since then I have visited Barcelona 3 more times:) In Barcelona there are a lot of things that you can do! I recommend you to visit the beautiful Aquàrium, walk to the lovely Rambla, visit the famous Sagrada Familia and the amazing Parc Güell designed by the Catalan architect Gaudí. Also If you have enough time you should not miss visiting the great Theatre and Museum of Salvador Dalí in Figueres!!  Don't forget that a trip to Barcelona requires seeing an original flamenco show. It is amazing!!
Here are some mixed photos.

Το πρώτο μου ταξίδι στο εξωτερικό ήταν στην Βαρκελώνη!! Αυτή ήταν η πρώτη φορά που πέταξα με το αεροπλάνο. Το συναίσθημα ειναι ανεξήγητο. Λατρέυω την Ισπανία και επίσης μαθαίνω ισπανικά γιατί θεωρώ πως είναι μια τέλεια γλώσσα γεμάτη πάθος! Απο τότε έχω ξαναπάει 3 φορές Βαρκελώνη:) Υπάρχουν άπειρα πράγματα να κάνεις εκεί! Σίγουρα πρέπει να επισκεφτείς το υπέροχο Aquàrium, να περπατήσεις στην ύπεροχη Rambla, να πας να δείς την διάσημη Sagrada Familia και το φανταστικό Parc Güell που ειναι σχεδιασμένα απο τον αρχιτέκτονα Gaudí. Επίσης εάν έχεις αρκετό χρόνο δεν πρέπει να χάσεις το θέατρο και μουσείο του Salvador Dalí στις Figueres. Τέλος πρέπει οπωσδήποτε να δείς ένα original flamenco show. Είναι απίθανο!!

Aquàrium

Theatre and Museum of Salvador Dalí


Some paintings of  Salvador Dalí
Sagrada Familia


Parc Güell

19 comments:

  1. I like this post so much!!! These photos are really wonderful!!!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! Love the photos. Barcelona is one of my favourite cities I've visited so far, it's so amazing and it's vibe is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much:) Yeah it is true about the vibe I am in love with this city<3

      Delete
  3. La Sagrada Familia is so unique & beautiful! Gorgeous photos of Barcelona dear! I haven't been there yet, but it is definitely one of my top destinations to visit next :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should organize a trip there! It is a place that you will never forget<3

      Delete
  4. Joder, qué pinta tienen esos zumos!
    Unas fotos muy chulas ;)

    www.xtasis.net

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog, You have a new follower for sure!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of forever
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Barca too.... and love Gaudi too....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful blog!!!
    Amazing fotos!!!
    I love Spain,too...
    Spanish is my language....
    Keep going sweetheart!!!
    Kisses,Olgianna!!

    http://estade-moda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pictures girl! Your blog is great and definitley following on GFC.. hope you can follow too if you like mine :)
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog!!!, I love the places that you visit, I like so much the colors of your jeffrey campbell shoes!!! so nice!!

    I follow you!!!

    http://theposhstyle.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. all the fruit look delicious!
    Love Barcelona! :)
    <3 kss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI ! Your blog is really amazing !
    Come to visit and follow mine!
    I'll follow you back !
    xo xo

    http://the-city-of-bl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Και εμενα το πρωτο μου ταξιδι στο εξωτερικο ητανε η Βαρκελωνη...Οντως ειναι πολυ ομορφη πολη...και κυριως εμενα εκεινο που με εντυπωσιασε περισσοτερο ητανε το μουσειο του Dali ...Πρωτη φορα στην ζωη μου δεν βαρεθηκα ουτε ενα λεπτο σε μουσειο...


    Να εχεις ενα ομορφο απογευμα...
    We can follow each other!
    kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete